Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Welcome!

This is the new Blog for Lost Dog Aviation. It is an idea that has been brewing for a while in my mind. My name is Eric Lancaster and I am an Airline Transport Pilot. I am also a current Certified Flight Instructor with Airplane, Instrument and Multi-Engine privileges. I have served as a Company Instructor for an FAR 135 air taxi operator training pilots to fly the CE-402C, CE-340A, CE-421, CE-404, BE-99. I have also served as a Check Airman with the U.S. Forest Service providing training and check rides in the BE-58P Baron, DHC-6 Twin Otter, Commander 690A, and the Shorts SD3-30. I was also the Light Fixed-Wing aircraft Mission Evaluation pilot doing mission checks for government contractors.

I have always enjoyed teaching especially the advanced techniques needed to make you a better instrument pilot, multi-engine pilot, or just to make you a better pilot all around by giving you some tips, tricks and skills to make your flying experience better. I hope to instill in you the confidence you need to be a better airman.

Please take some time to fill out the survey posted in the link on the right-hand side of this page. It will better allow me to customize the training you desire.

Thank you again for checking out Lost Dog Aviation.

Eric Lancaster

No comments:

Post a Comment